Any advise about transfering 2006 passing FL BAR scores to DC or any other state?

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
albnz

New

Any advise about transfering 2006 passing FL BAR scores to DC or any other state?

Postby albnz » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:29 pm

On the very first time I took the FL Bar I passed in 2006(good decent scores), my FL bar admission was delayed because of a delay on character and fitness clearance,but eventually now finally cleared, however by the time my character and fitness were accepted by the the FL Bar I was told my 2006 scores were expired and could not be admitted by FL Bar unless I had to sit for the FL Bar again. I have worked as a Paralegal all these years in FL and wanted to know if anyone knows if DC or any other state would accept my 2006 scores to be admitted to their state bar without examination. Please add links if possible to your comments. Thanks.

Mr. Archer

Bronze

Re: Any advise about transfering 2006 passing FL BAR scores to DC or any other state?

Postby Mr. Archer » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:43 pm

This chart would show that you could not be admitted on motion. http://www.ncbex.org/pubs/bar-admission ... .html#p=46
If you're talking about just transferring the MBE, then that score is too old. http://www.ncbex.org/jurisdiction-infor ... diction/dc

Return to “Transfers�