lawtransfer2016 wrote:I am still waiting on Columbia and got into NYU yesterday. The deadline for NYU is July 26, but I would rather attend Columbia. Is there an appropriate way to ask for an expedited decision? Just don't want to have to pay another seat deposit after paying for Georgetown's already.
Would greatly appreciate it if you could give us your stats, trying to determine what my chances are at this point