USC 2016 ED Transfer Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
eyeofvigilence

Bronze

Re: USC 2016 ED Transfer

Post by eyeofvigilence » Sun May 01, 2016 12:32 am

lawstudent2999 wrote:Never made it past the 2nd review. Deferred. Guess my grades just aren't up to snuff. It's just hard to gauge because these TTTT schools have insane curves and the top GPAs aren't anywhere close to perfect (I think the top was like 3.7). Plus I assume the requirements for Early Transfers are more stringent.

Just gotta kill it on these finals and hope for the best. I'm at the top 13% of my class and I think I need to crack the top 10% to have a chance (top 5% if we're talking about Georgetown or Berkeley).

Congrats to the fellow above me who got in, by the way!
Deferred too.

Did you apply anywhere else?
Last edited by eyeofvigilence on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

ATL4

New

Post by ATL4 » Mon May 02, 2016 5:36 am

Was deferred as well. Congrats HTGAWM! Best of luck to everyone else.

HTGAWM

New

Post by HTGAWM » Sun May 08, 2016 11:23 am

Darn! Good luck in the second round to everybody, then!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”