Scholarships

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
john1990

Scholarships

Postby john1990 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:30 pm

Are you eligible for scholarships as a transfer student. I have a full ride and I don't want to give that up

chuckbass

Re: Scholarships

Postby chuckbass » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:43 pm

For the T14, no. HYS still does need-based aid, and it looks like GULC does a bit as well.

Otherwise I know WUSTL does give out scholarships to transfers, and I'm sure some other schools do as well.

californiagurlll

Re: Scholarships

Postby californiagurlll » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:18 pm

B also does some need-based. I'd be curious to know how that actually plays out.

Return to “Transfers”