Addenda for Low Grade Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Addenda for Low Grade

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:09 pm

I saw another thread about posting an [addendum] for a low grade. I didnt have a crummy prof, but I was really sick during an exam. I have documentation of this from my doctor. I made a B in contracts this spring. in the fall I made an A-. I was well prepared for the exam, but I was on like three different meds trying to overcome strep, congestion and fever. I took too many meds and was like X_x during the exam.

Worth it to explain that I'm a dumb who was overconfident due to the A- in the fall and super stoopid sick during the exam?

sandwhich

Bronze

Re: Addenda for Low Grade

Post by sandwhich » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:44 pm

Ehhhh you'd have to be very careful with your tone. People take tests sick all the time, so you better have an extra special reason why they should view a grade you made during the first year of law school differently. Unless you went to the ER immediately following the test, I don't think that calling extra attention to the grade is going to help.

rpupkin

Platinum

Re: Addenda for Low Grade

Post by rpupkin » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:06 pm

There is zero upside to such an addenda and some downside. Don't do it.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”