Transfer Chance: NY TTT to CLS/NYU

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Transfer Chance: NY TTT to CLS/NYU

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:48 am

Top 5% at TTT, staying in NY, applying to CLS and NYU. I've heard mixed opinions about CLS and NYU cherry picking top students at other NYC schools to weed out competition vs. not accepting transfers from NYC schools because they want to "keep the peace" with other NY area schools. I'm definitely not an easy admit so I'm trying to pull together any data I can.

Also any other general advice re: LOR, application, chances etc greatly appreciated.

Re: Transfer Chance: NY TTT to CLS/NYU

Postby Nebby » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:12 pm

I don't think so. The past two years CLS took like 15 students from Brooklyn Law alone.

Re: Transfer Chance: NY TTT to CLS/NYU

Postby CanadianWolf » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:31 pm

Not sure why they would "need to keep the peace".

Return to “Transfers”