I will be shocked if you don't get CCN. Have you deposited and started bidding Gtown?
Yup. I won't be surprised if I don't get Columbia but will be surprised if I don't get NYU. However, I can't keep waiting, especially because my SO's job is in DC and if we're moving he would need to start finding a new one asap. I really like DC, I already have an apartment lined up and my SO has a great job here so I'm happy with GULC, but it will still kill me if I get NYU any time after August 1st, because after then, I probably will just stay at GULC.