Transfer credits Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
bblas

New

Transfer credits

Post by bblas » Fri May 08, 2015 9:19 am

From what I can tell it would be hard to get credit for a summer class at my current school. Anyone ever been successful in this? Thanks

BVest

Platinum

Re: Transfer credits

Post by BVest » Fri May 08, 2015 10:32 am

I got partial credit (one hour out of two). My 1L summer class pushed me over my UT's maximum transferrable credit, so I got credit for it up to the transfer limit.
Last edited by BVest on Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

sam91

Bronze

Re: Transfer credits

Post by sam91 » Tue May 12, 2015 10:22 pm

bblas wrote:From what I can tell it would be hard to get credit for a summer class at my current school. Anyone ever been successful in this? Thanks
I called a few schools regarding this. Basically its school dependent, some will only accept what you have on your transcript at acceptance, some will take all (so long as, like BVest said its below the max). How late would your grades be in?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”