Transfer Application Help Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Transfer Application Help

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:12 pm

Hey all,

I was hoping someone might be able to help me figure out this transfer application situation. Do I submit my application without my law school transcripts and email them an unofficial copy once my grades for the whole year come in, or is there another way of providing my unofficial transcript before submitting the application?

Thanks for the help.

jphiggo

Bronze

Re: Transfer Application Help

Post by jphiggo » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:41 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Hey all,

I was hoping someone might be able to help me figure out this transfer application situation. Do I submit my application without my law school transcripts and email them an unofficial copy once my grades for the whole year come in, or is there another way of providing my unofficial transcript before submitting the application?

Thanks for the help.
From what I have seen, most will allow you to send an unofficial transcript to them after you have applied. You will need to follow up with an official transcript sent to them after your grades have been released. If you are applying EA, the typical process that I have also seen is to send your first semester transcript to LSAC. From there, the school will receive your first semester grades as part of the CAS report that LSAC compiles and sends to them when you submit your application.

crimson34

New

Re: Transfer Application Help

Post by crimson34 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:18 pm

Thanks for the response. I really appreciate the help

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”