2014 Transfers (2Ls): How's it going?

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

2014 Transfers (2Ls): How's it going?

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:27 pm

Just wondering how all you guys are doing, nearly over with 2L year.

Classes? (Barely care for mine). SA gig? (Can't wait). Clerkships? (Likely not doing it anymore after gunning for it 1L year). Social life? (Not much better nor worse than 1L). QOL? (Infinitely better).

The only significant downside I've surmised seems to have been the clerkship process -- the whole thing's up in the air since the move. But I think perhaps it's just revealed a latent uncertainty with doing it to begin with...feel like if I'd really wanted to go for it I would've gunned it just as hard as 1L year. So now I'm sort of just carelessly floating along...

Horror/glory stories out there on how you've all fared?

jphiggo

Re: 2014 Transfers (2Ls): How's it going?

Postby jphiggo » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:36 pm

This could be a very resourceful thread if it gets going. If possible/if you're willing, please include some brief data on where you transferred from, what class rank/GPA, where you landed, and how your OCI went at your new school (# of interviews, cb's, and offers).

bobbybird

Postby bobbybird » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:32 pm

jphiggo wrote:This could be a very resourceful thread if it gets going. If possible/if you're willing, please include some brief data on where you transferred from, what class rank/GPA, where you landed, and how your OCI went at your new school (# of interviews, cb's, and offers).

Seconded! Would love to see how things are working out.

bnghle234

Postby bnghle234 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:25 am

yeah, there's already a few threads on this

Nebby

Postby Nebby » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:25 am

I'm doing well. Making gains in the gym. Stomping nerds in video games. Interning at a nonprofit doing constitutional impact litigation.

Return to “Transfers”