UG Transcripts Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
butlerraider1

Bronze

UG Transcripts

Post by butlerraider1 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:52 pm

For transferring, do you need your UG to send transcripts to LSAC again? Or are they still on file from applying to law school the first time?

sandwhich

Bronze

Re: UG Transcripts

Post by sandwhich » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:25 pm

You only need to resend them if you applied to law school before you graduated and they don't have your final UG transcript

chuckbass

Platinum

Post by chuckbass » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:34 pm

Keep in mind that some schools also require a copy sent directly from your undergrad.

BVest

Platinum

Post by BVest » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:06 pm

And some don't take LSAC applications... or may require you to have one sent before you matriculate (but will accept you based on LSAC).
scottidsntknow wrote:Keep in mind that some schools also require a copy sent directly from your undergrad.
Last edited by BVest on Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

butlerraider1

Bronze

Post by butlerraider1 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:23 pm

Thanks for the replies guys. They all make sense. Sorry for all of the questions on here, its just seems like there's a lot more that goes into transferring than I thought and it's hard to find any reliable information on it besides this forum. I'm going to just have to call LSAC sometime this month I guess.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Nebby

Diamond

Post by Nebby » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:59 pm

butlerraider1 wrote:Thanks for the replies guys. They all make sense. Sorry for all of the questions on here, its just seems like there's a lot more that goes into transferring than I thought and it's hard to find any reliable information on it besides this forum. I'm going to just have to call LSAC sometime this month I guess.
I don't even know how the hell people transfer without the help of TLS. It was a godsend for me.

SowhatsNU

Bronze

Post by SowhatsNU » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:11 am

Honestly someone should make a to-do list with links like some all-star TLS-er did with the OCI process. I would, but I'm just a lowly 1L

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”