Questions Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Wouldliketotransfer2

Bronze

Questions

Post by Wouldliketotransfer2 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:14 pm

I have a question about the recommendation. Does it work like when we first applied for our first year that a professor sends the recommendation to LSAC and then you send the CAS report?

or should the professor do a recommendation letter for each school?

Thanks!

Longtimecoming19

Bronze

Re: Questions

Post by Longtimecoming19 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:29 pm

Your professors should submit their recs to LSAC.

Wouldliketotransfer2

Bronze

Post by Wouldliketotransfer2 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:32 pm

Thanks!!!

So if a school does not require a recommendation letter and I send the CAS report, would they send a new report once I send a letter? Do I pay each time for the report?

Also, has anybody submitted a letter of recommendation from an undergrad professor? can we do this?

toothbrush

Gold

Post by toothbrush » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:36 pm

Wouldliketotransfer2 wrote:Thanks!!!

So if a school does not require a recommendation letter and I send the CAS report, would they send a new report once I send a letter? Do I pay each time for the report?

Also, has anybody submitted a letter of recommendation from an undergrad professor? can we do this?
no they dont send a new report; lsac just keeps updating the schools i believe. no you dont pay each time.

dont get a letter from an UG professor. even if the school allowed this, it's a horrible idea. use 1l professors.

Wouldliketotransfer2

Bronze

Post by Wouldliketotransfer2 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:56 am

Thanks a lot!!!!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”