TTT to Harvard or Penn Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

TTT to Harvard or Penn

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:41 pm

I have above a 4.0 at a TTT. I am probably number one in my class. Does anyone know if someone like that could get into Harvard or Penn?

toothbrush

Gold

Re: TTT to Harvard or Penn

Post by toothbrush » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:48 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I have above a 4.0 at a TTT. I am probably number one in my class. Does anyone know if someone like that could get into Harvard or Penn?
Probably not H. Check the 509 aba disclosures. It's possible but unlikely. MVPB is a possibility but some take small transfer classes so that works against you.

Congrats on your success. I'd throw an app to C/N as they take ~100 transfers together.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:07 pm

The lowest school on the 509 for H is #89.

Thanks for the daps btw. I'm really excited to go.

XxSpyKEx

Gold

Post by XxSpyKEx » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:59 pm

Anonymous User wrote:The lowest school on the 509 for H is #89.

Thanks for the daps btw. I'm really excited to go.
A dude from my 1L TTT transferred to HLS (he was #1, with a 4.0 GPA). I was c/o 2011. My 1L school now is a t2, but was well within the 3rd tier during my first-year of law school. A tier 3 1L transferred to SLS in 2009 as well (I don't know the specifics of that student). Anything's possible, so definitely apply broadly if you wind up with a 4.0 at the end of your 1L year. Also, you might as well toss in an EA application to GULC just in case your grades drop a lot during your second semester (won't necessarily help you for OCI in that situation, but at least you'll have an additional option at that point).

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”