Transferring Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
mc1993

New

Transferring

Post by mc1993 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:35 pm

I'm currently ranked 16 out of 234 (6%) in my 1L class at a T4. My GPA is 3.4 I want to move to New York and practice law in the city.

I'm applying to:
Fordham
NYU
Columbia
Brooklyn Law
Yeshiva Cardozo Law
Cornell

Georgetown

What are my chances of being accepting?

Any and ALL comments are welcome and much appreciated! Thank you!!

Clearly

Gold

Re: Transferring

Post by Clearly » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:37 pm

mc1993 wrote:I'm currently ranked 16 out of 234 (6%) in my 1L class at a T4. My GPA is 3.4 I want to move to New York and practice law in the city.

I'm applying to:
Fordham
NYU
Columbia
Brooklyn Law
Yeshiva Cardozo Law
Cornell

Georgetown

What are my chances of being accepting?

Any and ALL comments are welcome and much appreciated! Thank you!!
How many threads do you need? This is literally your 5th thread asking the same question.

mc1993

New

Post by mc1993 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:55 pm

I'm going to post until I feel satisfied with the responses. I don't see why this should concern you.

A. Nony Mouse

Diamond

Post by A. Nony Mouse » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:00 am

mc1993 wrote:I'm going to post until I feel satisfied with the responses. I don't see why this should concern you.
Then bump one of your other threads, you don't need to create new threads asking the same question over and over.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Transfers”