GULC transfer possibility

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
circles

GULC transfer possibility

Postby circles » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:51 am

Hi all,

I'm looking to transfer from a T2 (between 60 and 70) to GULC. I'm in the top 10% with 3 As, 2 Bs, top score in one of my doctrinal classes. I have a full ride, but I no longer want to practice in my state and out-of-state placement is pretty terrible. Family will help cover costs/loan repayments. Law review is completely write-on here so I wouldn't really be missing that. What are my chances?

runinthefront

Re: GULC transfer possibility

Postby runinthefront » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:54 am

http://www.law.georgetown.edu/admission ... Report.pdf

Check out GULC's GPA statistics for admitted transfers, as well as the types of schools the transfers are typically coming from. Compare the data to your GPA/Class Rank and School Rank.

ETA: scroll down

Return to “Transfers”