Grades needed to transfer from T20 to Harvard?

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Grades needed to transfer from T20 to Harvard?

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:15 am

It seems pretty hard to transfer to yale from a non-T14 and I do not want to go to the west coast, so I'm asking about HLS. Could anyone please shed light on what ranking is needed to transfer from UT/UCLA/Vandy to HLS? How about WUSTL/GWU/UMN to HLS?

I'm applying this cycle and choosing among T14 with little to no money, or UT/UCLA/Vandy with a bit over half tuition, or WUSTL/GWU/UMN with full ride. I'm aiming for overseas market and the prestige of YHS is strongly preferred. I would try my best in 1L and transfer up if having the chance.

Thanks in advance for any input!

toothbrush

Re: Grades needed to transfer from T20 to Harvard?

Postby toothbrush » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:17 am

Anonymous User wrote:
I'm applying this cycle and choosing among T14 with little to no money, or UT/UCLA/Vandy with a bit over half tuition, or WUSTL/GWU/UMN with full ride. I'm aiming for overseas market and the prestige of YHS is strongly preferred. I would try my best in 1L and transfer up if having the chance.

This isn't going to go well.

jk148706

Postby jk148706 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:18 am

Uh oh

TLS Mods wrote: 1) 0Ls should not be posting questions here.

If you're a 0L who wants advice about anything from current law students, including how transferring works, then you want to go to this forum set up just for you: viewforum.php?f=4

0Ls are welcome to be here, to read and to make appropriate comments, but read note #3 below before you comment.

A. Nony Mouse

Postby A. Nony Mouse » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:19 am

I'm sorry, but 0Ls are not allowed to post questions in this forum: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=170597. You can re-ask in the Ask a Law Student/Graduate forum (also, reading through the transfer forum will probably net you some answer).

Return to “Transfers”