What does it take to fail an exam at a T2

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

What does it take to fail an exam at a T2

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:13 pm

I transferred from a t4 to a t2 and just had my first exam and genuinely think i failed. I've never had to consider what a failing exam looks like until now so any insight would be helpful

Nebby

Re: What does it take to fail an exam at a T2

Postby Nebby » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:44 pm

Does it matter now? There's no way any person here can constructively reply to your post. Essentially, unless you shat on the computer screen, you probably got a B.

ballcaps

Postby ballcaps » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:55 pm

Anonymous User wrote:What does it take to fail an exam at a T2

answering some/most/all of the questions incorrectly?

i'm sorry, but there's absolutely no way anyone could offer a constructive reply to this post. i assume you're feeling uneasy about it and are looking for some reassurance, but like i suggested, your question is impossibly vague. just wait it out and see.

AReasonableMan

Postby AReasonableMan » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:00 pm

There is a book called Ingredients for Making A's in Law School on Amazon and apparently at a Barnes and Noble in Michigan. If you make all A's then you likely won't fail.

In all seriousness if you made a good faith effort and applied some law then you won't fail.

northwood

Postby northwood » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:47 pm

if you insulted your professor profusely (and not just with your lack of knowledge of the subject) if you failed to answer any of the questions, if you managed to get all multiple choice questions wrong, if you cheat, if you didnt show, etc.

if you put a good faith effort and your new school does not have set number of students who can fail a test- unless they explicitly demonstrate a thorough lack of knowledge of the subject, never showed up to class then you passed.. maybe with a D, but after all there IS a D in J.D.

AReasonableMan

Postby AReasonableMan » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:00 am

northwood wrote:if you insulted your professor profusely (and not just with your lack of knowledge of the subject) if you failed to answer any of the questions, if you managed to get all multiple choice questions wrong, if you cheat, if you didnt show, etc.

if you put a good faith effort and your new school does not have set number of students who can fail a test- unless they explicitly demonstrate a thorough lack of knowledge of the subject, never showed up to class then you passed.. maybe with a D, but after all there IS a D in J.D.

Do you think any professor would ding you for taking a jab at them? They could but aren't most of them intensely logical and objective?

Nebby

Postby Nebby » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:39 am

AReasonableMan wrote:
northwood wrote:if you insulted your professor profusely (and not just with your lack of knowledge of the subject) if you failed to answer any of the questions, if you managed to get all multiple choice questions wrong, if you cheat, if you didnt show, etc.

Do you think any professor would ding you for taking a jab at them? They could but aren't most of them intensely logical and objective?

Just lol

Return to “Transfers”