How late has someone been accepted in the past? Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

How late has someone been accepted in the past?

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:25 pm

s

beeswax89

New

Re: How late has someone been accepted in the past?

Post by beeswax89 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:03 pm

also waiting forever on two places.
i called cornell this AM and was told that transfer/wait list offers are sometimes given as late as the first day of classes since people drop/transfer at the very last minute... unsure if this applies to other schools, but i can dream, right? i do hope that people who don't plan to attend a school withdraw their spot ASAP though since its basically the final countdown.

ymmv

Diamond

Post by ymmv » Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:05 pm

Out of curiosity, why transfer if you've already missed the second school's OCI? Family reasons?

beeswax89

New

Post by beeswax89 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:16 pm

ymmv wrote:Out of curiosity, why transfer if you've already missed the second school's OCI? Family reasons?
don't know about OP. personally, sort of for family reasons. also because of actual school reasons - the places i want to transfer to have tons of classes and research opportunities in an area of law i want to pursue that my current school doesn't have :?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”