Will schools generate some kind of status checker? Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Will schools generate some kind of status checker?

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:45 pm

Is the application process similar to applying as a normal student where the school generates some kind of status checker so you can stay updated on if they received all the required information?

doctoroflaw91

Bronze

Re: Will schools generate some kind of status checker?

Post by doctoroflaw91 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:47 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Is the application process similar to applying as a normal student where the school generates some kind of status checker so you can stay updated on if they received all the required information?
I suppose it could vary from school to school, but I recently completed the transfer process, and the application process was nearly identical to 1L applications. All of my schools provided status checkers.

shock259

Gold

Post by shock259 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:45 am

Most that I applied to a few years ago didn't.

rogerrogerson

New

Post by rogerrogerson » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:59 am

Only some have status checkers. Others will keep you waiting without a word of update until that joyous day when you get the much awaited phone call of admission. If you don't get a phone call, you likely were denied and will be getting a letter.

yolo420blazeit

Bronze

Post by yolo420blazeit » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:28 am

Every single one I applied to have me a status checker.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”