[/quote]lavenderpenguin wrote:KingsCup wrote:JBCIV wrote:Has anyone else on the wait list received a similar email - see below - take this as what?
I called and Admissions Office. They informed me that decisions would be sent out next week latest being Friday and that they strongly recommend waiting for next week before making any lease decisions, etc... So I am cautiously optimistic
at least they totally aren't taking us totally down to the wire...psyche
Did either of you write LOCIs, call Admissions, visit the school, etc. before receiving that email? I'm just curious if there's anything I can do to improve my chances at getting accepted off the waitlist next week too (since it seems like both of you might - congrats in advance!).
I wrote a LOCI after being waitlisted but did not do anything else. The email was actually unexpected, so we will see what happens this week...fingers crossed!