GULC EA

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

GULC EA

Postby Anonymous User » Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:48 pm

Hi all,
I noticed that a GULC application went live on the LSAC website; however, it says that the due date is June 15th. Is there a separate application that will appear for early action applicants, or are we all to use this one?

echooo23

Re: GULC EA

Postby echooo23 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:23 pm

IIRC (and I may not), there is a box within the application that you click to indicate EA. Then, you submit it before the EA date.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:16 pm

echooo23 wrote:IIRC (and I may not), there is a box within the application that you click to indicate EA. Then, you submit it before the EA date.

Yes, that's what I'm inclined to think as well. But I am nervous about clicking "Next" because you receive the LSAC notice essentially saying that you are precluded from selecting another application once you select one.

echooo23

Postby echooo23 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:53 pm

What? Can't you just delete the application before you finalize/put in cart/pay for it? I did that multiple times. Nothing's final and precluded until you pay for it, IIRC.

keg411

Postby keg411 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:58 pm

echooo23 wrote:IIRC (and I may not), there is a box within the application that you click to indicate EA. Then, you submit it before the EA date.

I applied way back in 2011, so my memory may be super hazy, but from what I remember, there was a just an EA box and an earlier EA date. I applied RD, so I just had to submit by June 15th.

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:06 am

keg411 wrote:

I applied way back in 2011, so my memory may be super hazy, but from what I remember, there was a just an EA box and an earlier EA date. I applied RD, so I just had to submit by June 15th.

Both of you were absolutely correct; I submitted last night!

Fingers crossed :shock:

Thanks to both of you!

Nebby

Postby Nebby » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:28 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Both of you were absolutely correct; I submitted last night!

Stats? I'm applying GULC EA as well.

Me: 4.0/4.0 at a T2 (ranked in 80s) school.

If you get in, we'll likely see each other in the fall!

Anonymous User

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:07 pm

CounselorNebby wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Both of you were absolutely correct; I submitted last night!

Stats? I'm applying GULC EA as well.

Me: 4.0/4.0 at a T2 (ranked in 80s) school.

If you get in, we'll likely see each other in the fall!

4.02 at a T1 (Ranked in the 40s)

Fingers crossed for both of us. May the stars align!

Return to “Transfers”