TTTT to T-14 transfer possible? Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

TTTT to T-14 transfer possible?

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:49 pm

Can a top 5% at TTTT transfer into a T-14?

The school I am currently at is not even ranked and I really want to be able to pay back these loans.

I know that Georgetown accepts a lot of transfers but my question is whether the school I am at (a small regional law school) will hinder me from being accepted into a top, well-known law school?

Does the region where you went to law school hinder your prospects???

UnderrateOverachieve

Bronze

Re: TTTT to T-14 transfer possible?

Post by UnderrateOverachieve » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:28 am

Blanket those mother fuckers and any top top regional school you have ties at.

Lockfast

New

Re: TTTT to T-14 transfer possible?

Post by Lockfast » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:36 pm

I had a friend from a TTTT that is now at Georgetown. Blanket it all, Georgetown is a black box of awesomeness.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”