transferring from med school to law school!! Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

transferring from med school to law school!!

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:15 am

I study medicine abroad and I've come to realize that it isnt what I want to continue doing in my life! I want to study law but I dont know how the whole application process works...I have 3 years left in med school which I'll definitely finish but I dont want to pursue it for the rest of my life..after I graduate im moving back to the United Kingdom and I want to work in a law firm..would a law firm hire me to work with them without a law degree? I don't mean as an attorney but as anything else..I love the look of the lawyer life and want to be part of it by any means..im smart and I learn fast..the thought of going back to square 1 and studying all over again terrifies me and is the thing holding me back from going into this law business.. I've heard that you don't need a law degree to be a paralegal..but what exactly is a paralegal? What do they do? And how much do they earn?.anyone know what I should do about my dilemma???

Allenowen

New

Re: transferring from med school to law school!!

Post by Allenowen » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:17 am

What should you do? Dont go to law school. Full stop.

Bronx Bum

Bronze

Post by Bronx Bum » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:40 am

lol flame

hephaestus

Gold

Post by hephaestus » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:56 am

Bronx Bum wrote:lol flame
A bad one at that.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”