Need housing near NYU law

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.

Need housing near NYU law

Postby creed628 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:19 am

I'm at 3L form Georgetown and am spending fall semester at NYU law. Anyone know of an available apartment/bedroom near the law school or in west village area?? Thanks!

Re: Need housing near NYU law

Postby withoutapaddle » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:45 am

Look at apartments in Chelsea, West Villiage, and UWS.

DO NOT live in Tribeca or SOHO if you can help it (Unless your rich or plan to move to China after graduation). You're going to pay at least 3500 a month (for a closet) and you'll pay 15 dollars for a Stella on draft, and 25 dollars for chicken parm (No noodles, drink included). Did I mention water cost roughly an arm and a leg.

IMO I don't know how people go to schools at the TTT's of NYC. Three years of 40K+living expenses+hopefully having a social life = A debt shackle chained to your balls with a less than 50% of getting a job. ... ity-2013-1

^Might help you look at neighborhoods.

Re: Need housing near NYU law

Postby TheRedMamba » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:34 pm

Just curious, what brings to NYU for only one semester?

Return to “Transfers”