Tulane Transfer to Wash U or Cardozo (Poll) Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.

Tulane Transfer to Wash U or Cardozo (Wants to be in NYC forever - hates small towns)

Poll ended at Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:43 pm

WUSTL
44%
Cardozo
56%

Total votes: 9

mss455

Bronze

Tulane Transfer to Wash U or Cardozo (Poll)

Post by mss455 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:43 pm

I know the ranking answer - but I want to factor "living" into consideration as well as and "happiness" !!!

RaleighStClair

Bronze

Re: Tulane Transfer to Wash U or Cardozo (Poll)

Post by RaleighStClair » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:50 pm

For NYC? Neither.

What's your current school/scholarship situation?

MormonChristian

Bronze

Re: Tulane Transfer to Wash U or Cardozo (Poll)

Post by MormonChristian » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:03 pm

mss455 wrote:I know the ranking answer - but I want to factor "living" into consideration as well as and "happiness" !!!

Cardoza is your only NYC option? You want to live in NYC, but are strongly considering St. Louis?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”