Waitlist for GULC

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Waitlist for GULC

Postby Anonymous User » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:53 pm

So I am on the same boat as everyone on this threat. (waitlisted for transfer to GULC)
Anybody have an idea on what are our chances at this point? or how many people are actually on this waitlist?

Waitlist is not ranked = I don't believe this
Preferred List = I guess this really does exist but I didn't get that email

Based on what I see on the thread, I guess there are few deposit deadlines coming up 8/1 and 8/6

I hope at least one of us gets pulled from the waitlist either tomorrow or next week.

biglaw99

Re: Waitlist for GULC

Postby biglaw99 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:09 pm

No idea what our chances are, I'm just praying for a miracle as my SA comes to a close.

Anonymous User wrote:So I am on the same boat as everyone on this threat. (waitlisted for transfer to GULC)
Anybody have an idea on what are our chances at this point? or how many people are actually on this waitlist?

Waitlist is not ranked = I don't believe this
Preferred List = I guess this really does exist but I didn't get that email

Based on what I see on the thread, I guess there are few deposit deadlines coming up 8/1 and 8/6

I hope at least one of us gets pulled from the waitlist either tomorrow or next week.

Return to “Transfers”