Off Campus OCI through old school

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Off Campus OCI through old school

Postby Anonymous User » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:57 pm

My old school participates in a law consortium that organizes "on campus" interviews in different cities (i.e. NYC). I bid and received several screening interviews in NYC.

Should I decline these pre-selects, or can I go ahead and do these interviews? I know I shouldn't (nor do I have any inclination to) do the actual on-campus interviews at my old school, but this seems a bit different because (a) it is not organized solely by my school, and (b) it is not actually "on campus."

Thanks in advance for the responses.

hoos89

Re: Off Campus OCI through old school

Postby hoos89 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:07 pm

/
Last edited by hoos89 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shock259

Re: Off Campus OCI through old school

Postby shock259 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:58 am

When are the programs? Have you already enrolled in your new school and un-enrolled at your old school?

Return to “Transfers”