Journal Write-On Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
zan895

New

Journal Write-On

Post by zan895 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:42 am

The GULC journal competition ends tomorrow morning for me, but I haven't had any time to write the case comment. Should I just power through and write one today (if that's possible), or should I just forget about it? I also have two finals for summer classes next week. Is being on a journal that important?

Danger Zone

Platinum

Re: Journal Write-On

Post by Danger Zone » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:47 am

Do it.

stillwater

Gold

Post by stillwater » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:54 am

dont be fool, do the writeon. itll help differentiate you from GULC's 100+ transfers

UnfrozenCaveman

Bronze

Post by UnfrozenCaveman » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:56 am

How the hell are you gonna put together a decent comment in this amount of time?

Danger Zone

Platinum

Post by Danger Zone » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:59 am

UnfrozenCaveman wrote:How the hell are you gonna put together a decent comment in this amount of time?
I wrote mine in one day, and then edited it the next day. Probably could have done without the second day to be honest. OP, you can do it.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

brotherdarkness

Gold

Post by brotherdarkness » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:00 pm

Last edited by brotherdarkness on Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

UnfrozenCaveman

Bronze

Post by UnfrozenCaveman » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:09 pm

Danger Zone wrote:
UnfrozenCaveman wrote:How the hell are you gonna put together a decent comment in this amount of time?
I wrote mine in one day, and then edited it the next day. Probably could have done without the second day to be honest. OP, you can do it.
Haha, I seriously don't mean any offense by this, but was it good? Did you get invited by write-on? I just feel like the chances are so slim for a transfer that I want to put out something really good.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”