Addendum for journal Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
psach44

Bronze

Addendum for journal

Post by psach44 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:19 pm

Hey guys,

I wanted to write an addendum to the schools I transferred to informing that of the journal I was selected for. Do I just write a one liner, or does anyone suggest something more?

Thanks.

$peppercorn

Bronze

Re: Addendum for journal

Post by $peppercorn » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:21 pm

You could just put it on your résumé and say in an email that you want to submit an updated copy to reflect the journal acceptance.

psach44

Bronze

Post by psach44 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:27 pm

Feel like its not as conspicuous.

Jsa725

Gold

Post by Jsa725 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:33 pm

Last edited by Jsa725 on Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UnderrateOverachieve

Bronze

Post by UnderrateOverachieve » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:38 pm

Jsa725 wrote:
$peppercorn wrote:You could just put it on your résumé and say in an email that you want to submit an updated copy to reflect the journal acceptance.
TITCR. Use LOCI and state that the LS is your top choice, you will make a great addition to the student body, and that you have attached an updated résumé to reflect journal acceptance...

Or send a courrier to each LS and have him sing your accomplishment to the adcomms :mrgreen:
This definitely has a more personal feel to it. Instead of looking like you just mass-mailed out addendum to all of the schools you applied to.

psach44

Bronze

Post by psach44 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:40 pm

Sounds good. Thanks.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”