Addendum for CALI award?

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
transfer57

Addendum for CALI award?

Postby transfer57 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:53 pm

My school just today released the CALI awards. My transfer app(s) are already complete. I had 2 CALI's in the fall semester which I put in my app. Should I send an addendum saying that I got a third one, or would I look like a pompous douchebag?

(Disclaimer: I wouldn't mind looking like a pompous douchebag if it would increase my chances of being admitted)

mike.alexander23

Re: Addendum for CALI award?

Postby mike.alexander23 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:05 pm

first, i would email the school's admissions office assistant and ask if you can add an updated resume to your file; if you put your CALI awards on your resume it will show there; or

email the assistant and ask to add a supplemental file to your app, if possible, and just send in a simple letter saying you got a CALI award that you would like to indicate on your app/file

from what they've told me (i had the same issue) it's pretty easy to add supplemental infoto your file prior to any first review, but just email someone in the admin. office to find out

Return to “Transfers”