Request an Interview??

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
BSJ4545

Request an Interview??

Postby BSJ4545 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:12 pm

I'm applying to a few school in the back of the T-14. Currently I'm at a school in the 60's, my final GPA was a 3.55, I'm in the top 8% of my class, 1 CALI, LSAT 165. A couple of the schools don't conduct transfer interviews, but give the option of requesting one. I'm realistic enough to know that I'm not a slam dunk to get in by any means. Should I request an interview? Any general thoughts on whether or not this is a good idea? Would it help me at all? Thanks for any advice

Danger Zone

Re: Request an Interview??

Postby Danger Zone » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:24 pm

BSJ4545 wrote:final GPA was a 3.55, I'm in the top 8% of my class

Holy hell that's a harsh curve.

BSJ4545

Re: Request an Interview??

Postby BSJ4545 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:32 pm

Danger Zone wrote:
BSJ4545 wrote:final GPA was a 3.55, I'm in the top 8% of my class

Holy hell that's a harsh curve.

Yeah, I didn't realize how bad it was until a few weeks ago. It was a nervous few weeks waiting for ranks to come out.

Return to “Transfers”