Sending App Before Transcript

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Sending App Before Transcript

Postby Anonymous User » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:21 pm

Penn transfer app is due tomorrow. Full 1L transcript isn't ready yet. That's not really the problem, though cause I know normally LSAC will just send it on when they receive it. Problem is that I already have my fall transcript there because I applied EA to GULC and ED to UofC. So what happens now? If I submit my app, and then have my full 1L transcript sent to LSAC next week, will they send over my half transcript now and the full transcript later? Or do I still have to take another step to tell them to send it?

Danger Zone

Re: Sending App Before Transcript

Postby Danger Zone » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:04 am

They'll send it automatically once they receive your update transcript.

stillwater

Postby stillwater » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:08 am

Danger Zone wrote:They'll send it automatically once they receive your update transcript.

LSAC SO SLOW RIGHT NOW

Danger Zone

Postby Danger Zone » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:09 am

stillwater wrote:
Danger Zone wrote:They'll send it automatically once they receive your update transcript.

LSAC SO SLOW RIGHT NOW

With processing transcripts? Glad it's not just me...

stillwater

Postby stillwater » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:11 am

Danger Zone wrote:
stillwater wrote:

LSAC SO SLOW RIGHT NOW

With processing transcripts? Glad it's not just me...

yea bro, ive had great success with them turning stuff right around but my transcript has lagged this time.

Return to “Transfers”