USC RD Transfers 2013

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
wolfgangjet

Re: USC RD Transfers 2013

Postby wolfgangjet » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:44 pm

I got into today. Well I'm pretty sure. They emailed me the welcome link to the admitted students portal. I'll call UCLA tomorrow to see my chances but I'm stoked either way!

mike.alexander23

Postby mike.alexander23 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:47 pm

wolfgangjet wrote:I got into today. Well I'm pretty sure. They emailed me the welcome link to the admitted students portal. I'll call UCLA tomorrow to see my chances but I'm stoked either way!

Nice man. You should have gotten a congrats email with the admitted students portal login. If that's the case, you're in! Congrats

wolfgangjet

Postby wolfgangjet » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:02 pm

Still waiting on UCLA, but will likely live in Culver City either way. Anyone interested in a roommate PM me!

mike.alexander23

Postby mike.alexander23 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:40 pm

Any other new admits?

pbfoot

Postby pbfoot » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:01 pm

wolfgangjet wrote:Still waiting on UCLA, but will likely live in Culver City either way. Anyone interested in a roommate PM me!

Just FYI Culver City is a 45-50min drive between 7:30-9a and 4-7p to SC (and frankly probably not a whole lot shorter to UCLA considering Culver/Wilshire/Westwood traffic). Try the Medici downtown...with a roommate you can get a very nice, secure place for ~$1k per person.

wolfgangjet

Postby wolfgangjet » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:51 pm

officially dinged at UCLA, all set on USC. Is there a facebook page for new transfer admits? As this is a small transfer class we all need to stick together these next two years lol!

Also, still looking for a roomate. (no luck on the referral service) Anyone interested PM me.

Lasers

Postby Lasers » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:58 pm

pbfoot wrote:
wolfgangjet wrote:Still waiting on UCLA, but will likely live in Culver City either way. Anyone interested in a roommate PM me!

Just FYI Culver City is a 45-50min drive between 7:30-9a and 4-7p to SC (and frankly probably not a whole lot shorter to UCLA considering Culver/Wilshire/Westwood traffic). Try the Medici downtown...with a roommate you can get a very nice, secure place for ~$1k per person.

if you take streets, it's closer to 35 minutes from culver city.

also, i used craigslist to find a roommate...hah.

Return to “Transfers”