Should I stay or should I go? Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.

Should I stay or should I go?

Stay
100%
Go to WUSTL
No votes
Depends on law review
No votes

Total votes: 1

Anonymous User

Should I stay or should I go?

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:40 pm

Just admitted to WUSTL as a transfer. Currently at a public T2 with a modest scholarship. Total difference in debt will likely be about $50,000 - $60,000 when all is said and done. I tried the write-on competition at my current school, and will probably know in a few weeks about that. Would law review sway anyone's decision? Thanks!

stillwater

Gold

Re: Should I stay or should I go?

Post by stillwater » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:41 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Just admitted to WUSTL as a transfer. Currently at a public T2 with a modest scholarship. Total difference in debt will likely be about $50,000 - $60,000 when all is said and done. I tried the write-on competition at my current school, and will probably know in a few weeks about that. Would law review sway anyone's decision? Thanks!
i dunno. what are your goals? where are you now at a T2? where do you want to practice?

ineptimusprime

Bronze

Re: Should I stay or should I go?

Post by ineptimusprime » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:55 pm

Goals? I dunno, put food on the table. A decent car would be nice. Not really big law or bust, but not opposed to it either.

Where am at? Do you mean region, ranking, or something else? I'm in the Midwest and in the top 15% of my class.

Where do I want to practice? I don't have any strong preference. Maybe Midwest, inter mountain west, and west coast are a slight preference.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”