How far up can a T4 student REALLY go ?

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
jmls1987

How far up can a T4 student REALLY go ?

Postby jmls1987 » Fri May 31, 2013 4:38 pm

Hello,

I just received almost all of my grades for spring semester. I am only waiting on one more grade. As it sits now, my cumulative GPA is at a 3.87 on a 3.0 curve. Rankings are obviously not posted yet since there is one more grade to come in. If I maintain my GPA or bump up if I get an A, how high could i transfer ? Where should I apply? 3.8 has usually been in the top 5%.

Don't know if this matters or not: W.E. is with US Army and also URM.

InRemington

Re: How far up can a T4 student REALLY go ?

Postby InRemington » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:46 pm

jmls1987 wrote: how high could i transfer ? Where should I apply? .

I know a few people (not URM) who went from TTTT to Emory. At the time Emory was #20 I think........so at least to the 20's as far as USNWR rankings....

jmls1987

Postby jmls1987 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:13 pm

Thanks for the input. I may put in an app to Emory. I was in GA when I was in the Army, but no so much Atlanta. Any other T4 transfer chances ?

shock259

Postby shock259 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:23 am

Return to “Transfers”