How frequent to send LOCI for transfers? Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

How frequent to send LOCI for transfers?

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:58 pm

I applied EA to GW and have not heard a peep. What is the credited amount of LOCI's to send? I have read conflicting advice for 0L's (monthly, weekly, bi-weekly, etc) and am not sure if there is a different methodology for transfer applicants considering the time constraints.

I have also been deferred at GULC, my top choice, and want to express my continued interest but I am unsure when to send the LOCI... is it credited to send one now expressing my interest (basically nothing new to report, just interest in GULC) or do I wait until later... aka, end of semester, when job starts, when anything new occurs...

eta: is there such a thing as too many LOCI's?

Return to “Transfers”