Resume for Loyola PLIP after EA transfer Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Resume for Loyola PLIP after EA transfer

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:50 pm

I specifically mentioned Loyola PLIP because it is not a school-sponsored OCI, but the same question applies to all other non-school-sponsored OCI.

If you are accepted thru EA for transfer, are you allow/suppose to put down the new school on your resume (for the summer after 1L before 2L), given that the EA acceptance is usually contingence on comparable grades?

jbiresq

Bronze

Re: Resume for Loyola PLIP after EA transfer

Post by jbiresq » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:27 am

Anonymous User wrote:I specifically mentioned Loyola PLIP because it is not a school-sponsored OCI, but the same question applies to all other non-school-sponsored OCI.

If you are accepted thru EA for transfer, are you allow/suppose to put down the new school on your resume (for the summer after 1L before 2L), given that the EA acceptance is usually contingence on comparable grades?
I may have committed a massive honor code violation for doing this but when I was accepted at GULC I put that down on my resume (I had paid the deposit) and then changed it when I got into my school. For places like the Bay Area Diversity Fair that want things a little earlier, you can always walk into the room with a fresh copy and mention that you got an offer from x school and couldn't turn it down.

Also, unless you fail you're not getting your EA acceptance rescinded.

Anonymous User

Re: Resume for Loyola PLIP after EA transfer

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:38 am

jbiresq wrote: I may have committed a massive honor code violation for doing this but when I was accepted at GULC I put that down on my resume (I had paid the deposit) and then changed it when I got into my school. For places like the Bay Area Diversity Fair that want things a little earlier, you can always walk into the room with a fresh copy and mention that you got an offer from x school and couldn't turn it down.

Also, unless you fail you're not getting your EA acceptance rescinded.
Thanks! I am not planning on failing any class, but just very paranoid

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”