Any Transfers to Howard?

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
liltay357

Any Transfers to Howard?

Postby liltay357 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:47 pm

Thinking about throwing an app to my former alma mater. Anyone have any experience as a transfer to Howard University School of Law?

My question pertains to whether I would be able to participate in OCI and are there any other unfair treatments to transfers? Order of the Coif? Law Review?

I could probably just call and ask the school but I felt this forum would be a better place to get some real life experiences.

Thank you

csungrl09

Re: Any Transfers to Howard?

Postby csungrl09 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:30 pm

i would like to know as well for future purposes.

patrickd139

Postby patrickd139 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:00 am

csungrl09 wrote:i would like to know as well for future purposes.

I'm not sure if I've ever heard of someone transferring to Howard. Aside from the school being associated with an HBCU, what benefits would it provide that (say) GULC wouldn't?

Unrelated: If you're considering attending a law school with the intent on transferring to Howard after 1L year, don't.

NDJ

Postby NDJ » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:15 am

i believe its spelled Harvard

liltay357

Postby liltay357 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:25 pm

What are both of you talking about. STFU :-)

Thanks

Return to “Transfers”