Michigan --> HLS Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
ph14

Gold

Michigan --> HLS

Post by ph14 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:17 pm

Asking for a friend. What kind of GPA do you need to transfer from Michigan to HLS? Any idea on his/her chances with a 3.75 GPA for 1L?

delusional

Silver

Re: Michigan --> HLS

Post by delusional » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:59 pm

ph14 wrote:Asking for a friend. What kind of GPA do you need to transfer from Michigan to HLS? Any idea on his/her chances with a 3.75 GPA for 1L?
Is there a percentile rank? I know someone who transferred from a lower T14 top 5%.

ph14

Gold

Post by ph14 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:01 pm

delusional wrote:
ph14 wrote:Asking for a friend. What kind of GPA do you need to transfer from Michigan to HLS? Any idea on his/her chances with a 3.75 GPA for 1L?
Is there a percentile rank? I know someone who transferred from a lower T14 top 5%.
I think s/he said top 8%.

PinkCow

Silver

Post by PinkCow » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:13 pm

Good shot. I think HLS might dip a little more than top 10% for MVPB.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”