In need of advice. Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

In need of advice.

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:39 am

Currently top 38% at TTT. I'm not sure what to do; I originally came to this school to transfer, and I did everything on TLS, but this is what I got. I guess transferring to a tier 1 is possible if I raise my rank this semester, but if not, Seton Hall is the highest possible according to the yahoo transferapps group. My goal is to get midlaw and my undergrad is in poli sci (useless), which means I'm not sure what to do even if I do drop out. What do you guys think? Should I stick this semester out?

TFR

Bronze

Re: In need of advice.

Post by TFR » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:54 pm

highly unlikely ule get midlaw frome seton hall with ur grades... top 10% at seton hall, and thats native students, dont have it easy...

if u want midlaw, kill it this semester, if u make top 20%, u have a longshot at gw, where might get u midlaw, probably not biglaw.

gw accepted top 30percent @ t2 this past cycle if i remember correctly. if ur in that range, absent debt considerations (assuming ur paying sticker), that would be the move

WanderingPondering

Bronze

Re: In need of advice.

Post by WanderingPondering » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:00 pm

[quote="Anonymous User"] I originally came to this school to transfer, and I did everything on TLSquote]

As a warning to other applicants thinking of doing what you did, it is against TLS think to go to any school looking to transfer.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”