Chances to transfer to HYS but mostly H ranked #2 at Mid TT

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
walkthegoose

Chances to transfer to HYS but mostly H ranked #2 at Mid TT

Postby walkthegoose » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:53 pm

Edited
Last edited by walkthegoose on Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheZoid

Re: Chances to transfer to HYS but mostly H ranked #2 at Mid TT

Postby TheZoid » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:02 am

I think the answer would probably be apply but it's unlikely.

walkthegoose

Postby walkthegoose » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:51 am

Uchi Columbia?

keg411

Postby keg411 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:34 pm

walkthegoose wrote:Uchi Columbia?

Chicago/CLS aren't out of the picture since you're #2 at your school. Although I think Chicago really only takes from the local T2's and not from other T2's.

JessNovember

Postby JessNovember » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:03 pm

keg411 wrote:
walkthegoose wrote:Uchi Columbia?

Chicago/CLS aren't out of the picture since you're #2 at your school. Although I think Chicago really only takes from the local T2's and not from other T2's.

That was certainly the case this year at UChicago (5 total from Loyola, Kent and DePaul) but everyone else was T1. Though I think they'll be looking for a bigger class this year so they might reach deeper into the rankings.

Return to “Transfers”