Transfers: How Did You Do?

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
FlanSolo

Transfers: How Did You Do?

Postby FlanSolo » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:04 am

Curious about how past transfers did at their new school. I've heard that people who did well at one school tend to do well at their new schools, but it would be nice to see if there is any truth to this perception.

So, past transfers, I think the TLS transfer class of 2014 would like hearing about where you came from, where you went to, how you did (can be general), and what you felt the differences were, if any.

Thanks!

FlanSolo

Re: Transfers: How Did You Do?

Postby FlanSolo » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:09 am

Sort of nevermind, I found a thread discussing this here if anyone else wants to read. Still, would be interested in hearing from folks.

http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=162077&hilit=transfer+performance

lawschoolgrapedme

Postby lawschoolgrapedme » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:02 pm

top 2% at T25 to CCN.

Well this will give it away, but Kent Scholar.

I'm fairly typical. Nearly everyone at least made stone, and I am personally friends with 3 other Kents.

Dr. Review

Postby Dr. Review » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:34 pm

lawschoolgrapedme wrote:top 2% at T25 to CCN.

Well this will give it away, but Kent Scholar.

I'm fairly typical. Nearly everyone at least made stone, and I am personally friends with 3 other Kents.

So your username is a lie? LAW SCHOOL DID NOT GRAPE YOU IN THE MOUTH

Return to “Transfers”