Putting a Deposit then backing out? Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
haranv

New

Putting a Deposit then backing out?

Post by haranv » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:33 pm

How does this work, I want to accept an offer that I have received from a school because they had given me a good scholarship. They are requiring me to put a deposit of $500.00 by the end of this week. I haven't heard back from any other school yet... Can i put the deposit and then revoke it after I get a better offer (hopefully)?

boosk

Bronze

Re: Putting a Deposit then backing out?

Post by boosk » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:37 pm

first of all, yes you can pull out and go to another school but you won't get your money back.

second of all, its almost July... where did you apply?

haranv

New

Post by haranv » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:41 pm

blanketed the lower T14 and some T1s, they are all pending... I am hoping to hear back from next week.

jess

Post by jess » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:00 pm

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”