T4 - T14? Top 1%

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.

T4 - T14? Top 1%

Postby haranv » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:12 am

The class rankings haven't come out yet, but I am pretty confident I am in the top 1%, because I barely missed it last semester and my GPA has gone up from last semester.

Does it matter that I booked 4 classes out of 5 this past spring semester?

I have applied to: MVP, Georgetown, Berkeley, NYU, Washington and Lee and Rutgers

What do you guys think my chances are? I am an international student from Canada with no ties to any particular state.

Re: T4 - T14? Top 1%

Postby jessuf » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:46 pm

GULC is a definite for you. I got in EA at GULC as top 1% at T3

Re: T4 - T14? Top 1%

Postby IsTheFatLadySinging » Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:17 pm

Jessuf wrote:GULC is a definite for you. I got in EA at GULC as top 1% at T3

I was top 1% at a t4 and was deferred Gtwon EA. I don't think anything is a guaranteed in the transfer games. But you have a more than likely shot! GL

Return to “Transfers”