New Transfer data?

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.

New Transfer data?

Postby kimchiman87 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:26 am

Hey guys,
I just noticed that someone found information that Columbia had transfers in the 40s this year while they had a transfer class of 78 last year. I got the latter figure from official ABA data listed on the LSAC website, but is there a more recent source with the number of students transferring through various law schools? Or did this person contact Columbia law directly? I think the data on LSAC reflects the transfers matriculating in 2010, but when/where can we find data of students matriculating in 2011?

Thank you so much! Good luck on potential transfers!

Return to “Transfers”