transfer apps to get more scholly $$ Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
golfnut15

New

transfer apps to get more scholly $$

Post by golfnut15 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:24 pm

I'm looking to squeeze a few more dollars of scholarship money out of my school and was looking to send out some transfer applications to create some encouragement. i don't want to waste my time with schools that will probably reject me (though one reach would be fine), so I want to pick your brains on a couple questions.

here are my stats:
t60 school in major metro area
3.5-3.6 - ~top 10% (rankings aren't out yet)
moot court
probably won't grade on to law review

1) what schools should I be sending applications to?

2) how do I nicely let my school know that i'm fishing around for a transfer and ask for more money?

thanks!

Return to “Transfers”