Mce252 wrote:Lasers wrote:i wouldn't transfer to usc unless i want socal or at least somewhere in CA.
Yeah, I guess I got excited about being accepted but now I'm starting to get a hold on reality. Ha...now I'm debating putting down the deposit.
even though i may not transfer, i'm putting the deposit down. i mostly used usc's early decision as a backup in the event my grades drop a bit second semester.
i think, depending if you have $1,000 to blow, it might be smart to have a backup in that event.