Top 20-25% at school rank 35-chances at east coast schools?

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
spookyt27

Top 20-25% at school rank 35-chances at east coast schools?

Postby spookyt27 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:36 pm

Hi everyone,
I'm trying really hard to get my grades up this semester, but given last semester, any advice on schools I'd have a chance at transferring to? I really hate where I am, and would love to be back on the east coast. Thanks!

illini22

Re: Top 20-25% at school rank 35-chances at east coast schools?

Postby illini22 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:46 pm

Depends the school. You can lateral to Fordham/BC/BU/GW without any problems, even if you drop in the rankings. If you manage to go down to 15%, I would honestly stay, unless you can get into Columbia/NYU, Maybe Georgetown if you REALLY want to leave.

The best info out there is here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transferapps/database

Return to “Transfers”