tranfer from Seton Hall or Chicago-Kent to T14? Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
cathypolumbo

New

tranfer from Seton Hall or Chicago-Kent to T14?

Post by cathypolumbo » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:28 am

I am going to be applying in the Fall to Tier 2 schools like Seton Hall and Chicago-Kent were I anticipate I will receive acceptances, which are Tier 2 schools. I cant tell if they are ranked 77, since I saw the 2011 results put them at 61, but I am planning on working as hard as I can, and trying to place in the top 1-3% of my class. I know this is easier said then done, but I just dont feel its unreasonable for me. And I was just wondering if someone is at a Tier 2 school like Seton Hall or Chicago Kent and if by chance they place in the top 1-3 percent of their class and if they are in law review or co-author a law article with a professor, would you say they would have a fair shot at transferring to Columbia, Duke or NYU? Has anyone themselves known anyone or they themselves have gone to these schools and transferred into the schools I mentioned?

Thanks.

Return to “Transfers”