Chicago-Kent to T14?

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
purity086

Chicago-Kent to T14?

Postby purity086 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:01 pm

Hello,

;) shhh
Thanks
Last edited by purity086 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

opX

Re: Chicago-Kent to T14?

Postby opX » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:53 pm

Always worth the application, otherwise you'd never know.

In regard to IP, what was your undergrad/job experience that would influence my advice to you. What rank is your school?

opX

Postby opX » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:06 pm

Also, it may be worth considering your scholarship/fin aid if applicable.

downstream

Postby downstream » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:57 pm

I think there was only 1 Kent transfer in the NU class of 2013 but I could be wrong about that. All you can do is keep the grades up and apply. High grades will help you in whatever you are trying to do. I would venture that the Kent student that xfered to NU was in the top 10% of his Kent class at the end.

Return to “Transfers”